Date:
Sun, 5 Jul 2015 19:11:36 -0400
What really irritates me is not only Bob's point, but the fact that the person who finds what I've been looking for finds a perfect specimen, when I can only find broken or worn specimens, AND I know that person intends to stick it in a jar of shells to decorate their bathroom.

-- Bob Winters <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I get very inflective over say, Inflectarius inflectus Say. I always
complain when finding only Elliptio complanata Lightfoot. In order to avoid
injury, one must be very lightfooted when walking over a bed of these
shells.

Bob