Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 15:37:11 -0400
Dear all,
        This doesn't pertain to shells, yet, but it could. If thiese children
get a bunch of emails back from shell collectors all over the globe, we
could start a flame or two...

Hello,
    Our 5th grade class is conducting an experiment. We are trying to
see  how many email responses we can get to this message and where the
    Simply reply to this address:
[log in to unmask] and include your name nd where you live. (including
country)
   We will be logging all responses and marking a large world map to
show where the emails originated.
   Please forward this to everyone on your ICQ and/ or mailing list.
We are trying to get 5,000 responses by May 1,1999. We are hoping to
receive many from outside the U.S.A.
  Thank you for your help. Feel free to contact us again in May and we
will send you a summary of the results.

5th Grade class
Olustee,Oklahoma

        Thanks,