From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 08:37:13 -0400
Hi Kris,

Your friend contacted Gene yesterday (Sunday). The numbers Gene gave him
were possibly work numbers for these people, and they weren't at work, or
since it was a nice weekend, they may have been out fossiling. Your friend
might want to try again to contact them today or later in the week. The
folks Gene told him about are people from the local fossil club and are the
best source, so I urge that he keep trying.

Lynn Scheu
Louisville, Kentucky, home of the Convention Factory -- And the Work Goes On!