From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 1999 08:33:26 -0400
PLEASE DO NOT send images either as attachments or as part of an email
message to the CONCH-L list.  If you have images you should either announce
that you have them and will email them directly to the people who contact
you about them OFF the list, or put them on a web or ftp site where
interested individuals can access them directly.
Sending photos via the Conch-l list is NOT an option.
Amy, List manager

>If someone has a digital camera maybe they can take some photos and post them
>on the listserve.  But please, don't attach them.  Create them as part of the
>e-mail message so to prevent this "happy 99" virus scare Again! (sigh.)
>Because I would enjoy seeing the photos too.  I know that the Bulliten has
>the photos when that issue comes out.  But it'd be fun when it was in
>progress.  (Almost interactive.) :)
>Thanks.
>April Newman

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Georgia Museum of Natural History    --------    phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes