From:
Harry Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2018 07:32:57 -0500
Dear Carlo,

Since I know you were a player in E Africa in the era of this vignette;
perhaps this will interest you in particular. Franck and others may find
it informative: <http://www.jaxshells.org/vaze.htm>.

Considering the their rarity (and protoconch morphology) of this vase
snail, and that of <http://www.jaxshells.org/lorenz.htm>, St. Brandon
may have some level of endemnicity. The other three taxa (below) appear
to have wider ranges.

I can't comment on legalities, but there are many people, let alone law
enforcement folks in play here.

Harry