From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 21:27:18 -0500
Mitra mitra (Linnaeus, 1758) has been reported from the eastern Pacific
(Galapagos Islands) as early as 1976.  See "The Recent Molluscan Marine
Fauna of the Islas Galapagos" by Kirstie L. Kaiser, The Festivus, Volume
XXIX, December 4, 1997 Supplement, 67 pp., published by the San Diego
Shell Club.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm