From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 12:57:00 -0000
Well Stanley ,,,,,,that's another fine mess you got us in!!!!!! Laural &
Hardy 1920something

don't forget ASTRAEA PHOEBIA (Roding 1798)    ASTRAEA TECTA form AMERICANA
(Gmelin 1791) and of course LIGUUS (FLORIDA TREE SNAILS) WELL THAT'S SORT OF
BROAD BUT THE FISH AND GAME DON'T TOLERATE ANYONE SNAIL HUNTING IN THE TREES
.

Peta & Mark Bethke
Hollywood , Florida
"I have friends who tell me how much it cost to keep me in poverty" Mahatma
Gandhi 1946

>When did Charonia lampas get on the CITES list? John  Tennessee

Customs