From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 19:51:54 PST
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europa
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

or

Natural History Department of the Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86

Dear shell-friends around the world,

My mother, Dr. Irmgard Nisters, 86 years old, formerly lawyer,
and I, 44 years, we both are working since 1972 as honorary
collaborators of the zoological department of the TLMF and are
responsible for the shell-collection. As I wand to build up and
to complete the collection with some important families, I would be
so dare to ask all the shellers in donation for one Pleurotomaria
species for the museums collection. The exemplar, which you will
be kindly to send to my adress or the the adress of the museum,
must not be of gem-quality, as I collect for scientific purpose, but
nice and not too broken. I would be very thankful to receive one
in donation to the museum. They will put your name into the
annual report of the museum and you shurely will get a letter from
the museum.
with many thanks in advance. Let me hear on conch-l. if it is possible
to get a Pleurotormaria in donation

                                yours thankfully Helmut