From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 21 Mar 1998 14:02:54 -0500
DeeSport wrote:

> Hi!
> I am a new member to this list. I have become interested in shelling over the
> past year or so.
> I am looking for information about shelling in Guaymas, Mexico. Can anyone
> tell me where to go? How about places to stay, restaurants? Any information
> will be appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Dee
We used to shell at San Carlos Bay.  We haven't been there since
1976...when we moved to Florida.  We used to get cabins at San Carlos
Bay right on the water.  We understand this area has all built up now
with condos, etc.  I'm afraid a lot of the good-old shelling areas have
been inundated.
We used to get some great stuff there including some beautiful tent
olives...and stacks of home-made tortillas.
BC
--
Jim & Bobbi Cordy
Specializing in Self-Collected