From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 17:57:27 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Nelson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, December 23, 1999 2:17 PM
Subject: Display

>Hi Conch-L'ers,
>I'm needing some ideas for displays.  I am going to be looking for some
nice
>display cases for this expanding collection.  Any ideas on where to go for
>some new or used cabinets or individual stands, clear boxes, etc.
>
>Thanks in advance!
>
>Jeff Nelson
>Franklin, TN

Hi...About the display containers you need...Heres an address that you might
want to explore.  We use them for just about anything we need.
Kiefer Supp
417 Stanton
Fergus Falls, MN 56537           Also have an e-mail  www:kiefers.com    Fax
(218) 736-7474

And Toll free # 888 543-3377      Catalogues are free upon request.

We also have a couple of display cases that we took in on consignment...the
asking price is $70.00 for both...the approximate size is 29 x 20 x 3 and 29
x 25 x 3.5...I cant measure exactly as they are stored
and out of reach at the present.  If you are interested you can contact us
at [log in to unmask]      We will be happy also to send you
our list . (900 items)
Good luck       Mique Pinkerton