Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2000 16:44:09 -0800
Hello marc,

I don't know of any land snails in our mountain valley in the interior of
British Columbia.  We have several fresh water snails and bivalves; but I
really haven't gotten into collecting them.  I will keep your letter on file
and let you know if this ever changes.

All the best,

Avril Bourquin
PO Box 366