From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 11:27:29 -0400
Well Dorky is never a term I associate with you Nora. good idea though, and if I may elaborate a tad , how about printing the
data on a post it, it has what we call in the adhesives industry  "low tack" adhesive. On a scale of 1-1--10 ten being
cynoacrylic (superglue) and one being sputum, low tack is a 4'ish. Can attach well but detaches easily. so print label,
attach shell and it (the label) should act like and anchor. ferret