From:
NORA BRYAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jan 2000 09:32:38 -0700
Tom
Doesn't sound like my memory is any better does it!  I went to the University
yesterday copying journal atricles on our local freshwater molluscs and I looked
for that book but it wasn't there either.  That's where I got it before, so
maybe it never existed in this world and I have two parallel lives!

Nora
Calagary, Alberta