From:
Dawn Coughlan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 21:00:19 +1100
Hi Richard,
I am emailing this message to you in the hope that you will pass it on to
Josy, Her friends in Australia, Joy Langley and Chris and Lorrain Goudey
send there sincere condolences on the death of Ben, and are thinking of her
in her sad bereavement.
The above people are not on the internet and asked if I would pass this
message on.
Kind regards,
                Dawn Coughlan