From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 16:54:43 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Patsy Paterson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2000 1:36 PM
Subject: PLASTIC DISPLAY BOXES

>Anyone out there need plastic display boxes?  I have sold my collection and
>now have almost 1000 of various sized plastic boxes that I would like to
>sell.  Anyone interested?
>
>Patsy

Patsy...We note your blurb about plastic boxes and are always on the lookout
for them.  Would appreciate more information and if they are scratched,
sizes, and of course price.  As dealers we have to use plastic boxes but
they cant look shopworn.  Getting a variety of sizes is also on the
expensive side and we like all conservative folk look for a bargain.  Please
let us hear from you and reply to our personal E-mail ...
which [log in to unmask]    In preparing for the
upcoming C.O.A. convention we are toying with the idea of putting all our
shells in plastic boxes so that it will be compact for transport...usually
we drive but this time may fly and need the compactness....many
thanks....Mique Pinkerton