From:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 13:58:52 -0500
Conch-L members,

Pardon this intrusion of a housekeeping detail, but too many people are
using my old email address and failing to reach me. I need to
re-announce my new email address, which has been in place since the end
of September. Unfortunately, while the printers made my change on the
cover of the December American Conchologist, they failed, both in proofs
and in final product, to change it on the masthead inside. Sorry! If you
have written to me since then at the Netcom address, you did not reach
me.

Please change your address books to read:
Lynn Scheu <[log in to unmask]>

Thnaks for your patience and for the perseverance of some of you!

Lynn
Louisville KY