From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 13:16:33 -0400
There is no such thing as free money, sorry but it don't exist. What you think is free cost someone some where , many times
the intentions are not obvious, you are probably selling being put on a list that is sold to whoever pays , good straight
people who have a real service of product to sell and whackos , con-men and rip-offs alike . there is a free program called
jukebox, you get to play music on your computer , problem here , it sends packages of information about you the user, where
you have been , products you have looked into and services you have used including your preference to pizza and what sized
clothes you wear.  Shelloak, you just have yet to find out how your info is being sold. because unless the government is
behind it ,,,,it ain't free. good luck ..... as for the rest of you , never answer messages you haven't requested information
on  there is always a gimmick or con , whether it's obvious (like the Nigerian koogerans) or shadowy like ,,,lets just say
,,,, some others .... ferret......