From:
Gunasena De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:04:53 +0600
Hello, James
Rice's Price catalogue, is from, Of Sea & Shore Publications, P.O.Box 219,
Port Gamble, Washington 98364-0219.
Re. cleaning shells, please come privately to give some information through
experience for more than 45 years cleaning M.palmarosea.
Take care.
Gunasena de silva,
Sri Lanka
email: [log in to unmask]