From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:28:17 -0500
Dear Frank

the link to your website is just on my homepage under the links, but the better description to your web
will follow in the next days. I've signed today your guestbook. Will you sign my guestbook too.
If you have some shells in future for the museum again, which you  can't sell for any reason (seconds,
thirds, but fresh ones and not badly damaged) please think to donate them to the museum in Innsbruck
again. We will put you name into the annual report of the museum in Innsbruck, That from last year
will come out in the near future. I hope to hear from you again with news concerning our beloved
shells
with best shelling greetings
Helmut

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Innsbruck
phone and fax: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
web:    www.netwing.at/nisters/

office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11 a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37

Helmet,

I was to fast.

Here is description:  World wide land and sea shells for those that collect
shells or just love the beauty of the seas. BUY - SELL - TRADE - CONSIGNMENT

Thanks,

Frank