From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 09:37:24 -0400
What happened was: I was flying through the trees trying to capture a flying pig
when I let out this really great Tarzan yell; you know: "AI-E-AI-E-I-O".
Well, next day I had a note from Tarzan saying that the yell was copywrited and
couldn't be used without written permission. An application was enclosed.
Naturally, I apologised profusely. Tarzan said he would forgive me and not sue if
I would buy his book: "Surfing the Web With Monkeys".
I bought the book. It has a lot of good tips.
        Q Man