From:
peta bethke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 00:56:36 -0300
Aw gee'z Frank , you know that was more tungue in cheek then reallity , hell if we could get a slit for peanuts you and i
both would jump like a frog ... please read my detraction and don't think any less PLEASE !!! I thought a long time back that
i told tyou that before my conus collection got to you i asked several other dealers adn they all backed you like diamonds.
your a saint compaired to many , and as for burned , you never treated me anything but great so for you to take that to heart
sort of bumms me .   btw , the weight is falling off so freaking fast it's scary , real wwierd , almost like they implanted a
alien in me and its eating me from the inside. you'll be proud of me to know that within 6 hours of being cut from breastbone
to belly button i was up and walking , freaked the doc . gota go address 6 other "burned " replies . at least i'm being read
again . Take care FW,,,,,,ferret