From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 11:09:20 -0400
Helmut Nisters wrote:

> Hi Emilio,
>
> did you just eat ostrich steaks. They meat is very good and characterful, but I overgrilled
> them a little bit too much. My mother doesn't like again quite bloody or rose, but I love it.
> Next time I try it better.
> Can you spare a few  Liguus for the museum.
> Heliguus from Innsbruck

Hello!

Hi Helmet, Yes we had Ostrich last Sunday at the Hyatt brunch in Lake
Buena Vista. It was OK. They also had venison and everything else you
could imagine to eat, even whole baby Octopus (they were reddish and
were a bit too rubbery).

Does the museum have a website? Like cismar at;

http://www.cismar.de/

I have never heard of the museum you keep referring to.

Later,

Emilio Jorge Power

Please visit;

"The Liguus Home Page"