From:
"William M. Frank" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 20:02:29 -0400
If you haven't visited us lately, we have certainly made a lot of
additions/changes - specifically on the images of "Western
Atlantic Shells Page " - not to mention articles which have
recently appeared in our hard-copy newsletter.  Many thanks to
our contributing editors which include P. Poland in Florida
to Mariette Jearey in South Africa (both in regards to sinistrals).

We also now have a "full text" search engine for 498 of our
some 515 actual pages.  Type a species name - get your results -
whether a photograph or only a mention. It's quick, fast, and accurate.

Additionally, all the information/rules and entry forms for our upcoming
July Shell Show are available on the internet.  We also plan to have a
100 lot auction at our show and we will accept e-mail bidders for this
special event.  A full list of the species being auctioned (with images of
some the more desirable specimens) will be posted on the internet.
This auction of a collection (made over 40  years ago) includes specimens
of size and quality which are unheard of now days - especially the
rare deep water  Florida specimens.

Bill Frank
1865 Debutante Dr.
Jacksonville, FL 32246-8645
~~~~~~~~~
Visit the Jacksonville Shell Club Home Page at:
http://home.sprynet.com/~wfrank/jacksonv.htm