From:
Peter Egerton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2000 14:16:40 -0700
How rude!..."does it really exist?" What kind of civilized question is that
to ask about Helmut infront of him and the entire list? :-O
Remember, we are all supposed to be friendly here.
Peter

At 07:51 AM 5/19/00 PDT, you wrote:
>I kind of agree with the sentiment "don't keep begging for shells all the
>time".  Only, the dealers that always seem to get a word in about their
>"newest additions" to their lists are also unappreciated.  You all know the
>rules.  So, I always delete dealer messages and those contributors that have
>got on my last nerve.  Easy!
>
>I've ofen wondered has anyone ever been to Mr. Nisters museum and does it
>really exist?

>Get your own FREE, personal Netscape WebMail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com.

Peter Egerton, Vancouver, Canada
Collector of worldwide Mollusca,
lifetime student of zoology and computers.
Step into my website:
http://www.intergate.bc.ca/personal/seashell/index.html