Date:
Sat, 20 May 2000 23:47:52 EDT
Hello:
    Would some Conch-L specimen dealers (and others) be so kind as to contact
this person.  Thank you.
Marian E Havlik
Malacological Consultants
1603 Mississippi Street
La Crosse, WI 54601-4969 USA
Phone/Fax: 608.782.7958

Subj:    shells
Date:   00-05-20 22:22:28 EDT
From:   [log in to unmask] (Kalika Perera)

110 Mason Road,
Apt# 203 Scarborough On
M1M 3V2
Canada.
Tel (416) 269 5558
Email: [log in to unmask]

I got your name and address from Tom Rice’s Directory of Conchologists/
Malacologists.  I am very much interested in all kind of  Shells.

Please be kind enough to send me your price list. I am not very much
particular about the quality of the shell. First, I want to get familiar
with the shells. Identifying and studying about them.   If you do not have
any shells for trade, can you advice me of any dealers or collectors? Can
you pass my name and address to them?  I hope to receive a  favorable reply
from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Kalika Perera