From:
WWSS1238 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Apr 1998 00:45:20 EDT
Hi, just thought I would share with those of you who haven't seen Microsoft's
CD called "Oceans".   I just got my copy in today..."almost free"... all you
need is 3 box tops from Kellogg's Raisin Bran, etc and $4.99!  Anyway, it is
designed as an educational tool covering a little bit about everything found
in the seas...including some really great live video action on sea shells.
Even if it might not be of great interest to the more advanced
collector/scientist type, it would still be great for your children or
grandchild!
Enjoy!
Ed (Schelling)