From:
Craig Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 21:54:47 -0400
'HI' HELMUT !!

DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR 'FELLOW IGNORANT MAN' -----

PEOPLE ARE SO 'INSENSITIVE', AND GIVE NO 'QUARTER' FOR THOSE, WHOSE ENGLISH
LANGUAGE IS NOT 'NATIVE' ------

PUT THE 'SHOE ON THE OTHER FOOT' --- IF THEY WERE WRITING IN GERMAN (LET
ALONE THE AUSTRIAN DIALECT (WHICH I LOVE FROM 'STRAUSS' OPERA) ----- GIVE
THEM A CHANCE ---- THEY ARE NOT SUCH TERRIBLE PEOPLE ------

IS THE WORD 'EMPFINDLICH'  ---- GIVE THEM A CHANCE ---- THEY ARE AFTER ALL
,HUMAN ----- IF NOT HUMANE !!! ------ YOU HAVE OBVIOUSLY 'TWEAKED' THEIR
'FEELINGS' ------

IT IS A SIGN OF CARING ---- JUST 'TURN THE OTHER CHEEK' & BE PATIENT!! -----

'BE BIGGER THAN THEY ARE' ----- 'SEI EIN MENSCH' ----

DO NOT DESCEND TO 'THE COMMON DENOMINATOR' ----- EVEN IF THE OUTCOME APPEARS
BLEAK ---- HAVE PATIENCE !!!!

IHR FREUND ----
Craig Fisher

p.s. 'SAG ' HEIL MAMA' !!!! (gebuertstag?) --- (IS SHE AN 'OMAR'??)

Signature by www.signature-mail.com