From:
Richard Sedlak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 23:13:36 EDT
Hi Ed....

I too have this book....complete with the aforementioned card!  I have had it
for many years and I believe I obtained it at one of the Broward Shell Club
auctions - probably in the late 70s.  As I recall I paid only about $15.00 -
20.00 for it then.  We used to have a tiny bookshop in downtown Fort
Lauderdale called "Little's Books" and Ruth Little, the proprietor, would
have books on the shelf she had gotten new years before and sold them at the
prices she procured them at.  In other words, books that you would give an
eyetooth for and would cost mucho bucks to obtain today, you could get for
$5.00 - $10.00.  Ahhhhh....the good old days!

Happy Shelling

Richard Sedlak