From:
Frank Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 16:02:36 EDT
Helmut,

This the 4th of July in the US. We celebrate the birth of our country in
1776. Most everyone who can goes away on vacation or has a cook-out or just
relaxes.

We do this every year. I believe there were questions last year on the same
subject, but can't remember who it was. I do not believe it was you.

Frank (Hot/sticky and tired) in Massachusetts, where the Red Sox were
declared goners