From:
charles sturm jr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:14:42 -0400
For those interested in the freshwater taxa, many of the Unionidae in North
America would be classified as endangered or threatherned species.  This is
a sweeping generalization, but true in many river systems.  The freshwater
gastropod Tutoloma magnifica was thought to be extinct, there is a relic
pocket and work on trying to reintroduce it in other areas.

Charlie.

--On Friday, July 07, 2000, 8:14 PM -0400 Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:r