From:
Date:
Mon, 7 Aug 2000 07:54:58 -0600
Maria,

Delays happen, I am sure most people will understand, and those that don't
hardly matter anyway.

I am actually writing because I think my subscription may have run out.
Since I didn't go through Tom Rice, but directly with you, I figured I had
better check.  If my subscription is out or nearly so, please let me know
how much and I'll get the money in the mail.

By the way, Bruce Neville and I have been working on the nerite book for the
past year and we are finally putting pen to paper.

Missed seeing you at COA in Houston, it was a nice event.  Ciao,

Tom Eichhorst
4528 Quartz Dr. N.E.
Rio Rancho, NM 87124-4908
USA