From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2000 19:52:08 -0700
Hi Don!  :)

     A local college or university library with an inter-library loan department should be able to
help in acquiring a copy of this journal article.  There are usually several different forms to
fill out depending on what type of reference you wish to request (book, journal article, etc.).
Articles to be copied can be lengthy.  However, separate forms must be submitted for each 50
pages. For example, one for should be submitted requesting pages 1 through 50, and another for
pages 51 to 100, and so on.  Generally speaking, inter-library loan departments are very helpful
in working through the system and getting you what you want.  Hope this helps.  Good luck!  :)

Sincerely,
Tim