From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:04:38 -0500
Dear Linda:
It seems the Florida Keys / Everglades has the same - similar problem,
whereas the mosquito spraying is killing off all of the Liguus.
Since the Liguus is on the Endangered Species List, shouldn't that be a
Federal offence?

Leslie Allen Crnkovic
HARF/IMCS