From:
Timothy Blackwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Sep 2000 21:50:48 -0700
Dear Henk,

     Thanks.  :)  I don't think it will be a problem to obtain a copy of the needed article
through inter-library loan.  Will let you know what happens.  Also, I am trying to track down
additional articles regarding Lambis crocata pilsbryi.  Ross has suggested checking the Science
Citation Index.  I would like to do that, but do not have access to universities with access to
these resources.  My hometown isn't located in the best place for conducting this type of a
literature search.  Once I have the citations, however, I can request them through the
inter-library loan service at the local community college.  Can you supply any additional
citations regarding L. c. pilsbryi, including information on typical habitat and where it has been
collected?  Also, have you come across any references to L. c. pilsbryi being found at localities
outside the Marquesas (i.e. East Africa)?  Any additional information will be greatly appreciated.
 Thanks in advance.  Take care!  :)

Sincerely,
Tim

=====