From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 09:17:35 -0400
Dear Phil;-
    If you haven't been there---try Cancun. Two (count 'em) two biomes, the
clear gulf waters and the muddy bay waters. Get a hotel on the North side
for the best snorkling. On package tours, usually excellent side trips are
included---Tulum, Xel Ha. Bull fights Wednesdays. (don't bother). Decent
shopping. Short boat trip to Isla Muhares (sp.). Very worthwhile. Nice long
beach. Boats to Cozumel. (don't bother)
        Try it. You'll like it.
                Art