From:
Art Weil <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:08:43 -0400
Lefthandedness:
    My son has a cup that reads: "Hire the left handed. It's fun to watch them
write." That should explain it. After all, only Pen shells  (Pinnidae) can
write. And only the Janthina secretes the proper form of ink for under-water
writing. (although the squid tries). Since these two rarely wind up together,
one can see why left-handedness is so rare. I do hope this clears it all up.
        Question Man