From:
Paul Kanner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 18:36:12 -0700
Hey Chris,
How would you interpret this in regard to self collected specimens? I have
never declared them as to a dollar value. If I did, I would have to amortize
them as to how much the trip cost. That would make for some interesting
calculations on how much each shell actually cost. I don't even want to go
there.
Salud,
Paul Kanner