From:
Andrew Sharpe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 02:50:52 -0700
Dear Mr. Takahashi,
               Thanks for the info, But I was refering to the Cypraea
(Notadusta) musumea pseudokatsuae (f), My reference for this is
http://www.gastropods.com/shell_pages/m/Shell_Cypraea_musumea_pseudokatsuae_
(f).html , I have a few specimens that don't match up to any on Mr. Lorenz's
page and wondered if this could be the one.
       You are right though, Mr Lorenz's page is awesome and hope he
continues his work for us all to appreciate and enjoy for many years to
come.
       Regards
            Andrew