From:
Jochen Gerber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Oct 2000 10:23:58 -0500
Hi all,

I am desperately looking for a good supplier for modular transparent plastic
boxes (polystyrene) for shell collections.

I found several addresses of companies that sell a few sizes for the storage
of SEM samples, but that was not quite what I was looking for.

I am shure many of you use plastic boxes. Any suggestion is appreciated.

Jochen

Dr. Jochen Gerber
Collections Manager
Division of Invertebrates