From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 18:21:21 +0100
Hi all!

Trade related I'm afraid! I have to report great success with my new
contacts on ConchL. Not only do I have my  own Janthina from Cyprus and
Jordan but am now the proud owner of Janthina janthina  Linne from Frazer
Island, Oz and  Fort Lauderdale, Florida plus  Janthina exigua  Lamarck from
Surfside Beach, Texas. It's grrrreat!

Still looking for a Janthina globosa Swainson though! Any offers? I have
also found reference to a Janthina fragilis Lamarck. It's all very
confusing. How far do I have to go to get a complete collection?

Many thanks to all my new e-mail friends and traders.

Eddie

Peering out from my window at a very wet and dismal back garden in Sussex,
England  and thinking of last April in Bora Bora!

Helmut

Hast du jetzt mehr Englisch gelernt?  :)))))))))