From:
Olivier Caro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Oct 2000 09:25:23 +0100
Hello all.

I would like to know how much of you are still using a Win 3.1 and and 3.0
browser.
As a beginner in web design, Im am very surprised that Helmut could have
been able to open the Coralliophilidae pages : when they've been called from
http://anzwers.org/free/sangioul/coralliophilidae.html, they are loaded in a
new window (which is a good idea). This behaviour ( open in a new window "on
click") is said to be available only with 4.0 and later browser. Mysterium!
Helmut, when you click on a link such as the "Coralliophila abnormis" one,
is a new window displayed or are you still viewing this new page in the same
window as preceeding? I'd like to know if the line "...<a href="the target's
url" target="new">..." works with a 3.0 browser. Thank you!!

Olivier Caro
Paris, Fr.