From:
Eddie Clamp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2000 11:28:10 -0000
Hi Mike

Great to see you back! During your absence I passed your list out to ConchL
for some who were interested. I have had great success trading within the
group and am now a proud owner of many wonderful shells from parts of the
world I would never expect to visit. :))))))

Keep up the good work.

Ed

From a dry (at the moment)  Selsey, Sussex, England.

Has anyone had much luck with the list of shell collectors/traders I
compiled back in May? I was definitely excited to see the response I
received! I hope to post some interesting diving/shelling stories in the
near future. Well, that's all for now from Maui.

Best regards,

Mike Schenk