From:
Henk and Zvia Mienis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Nov 2000 10:01:00 +0200
Dear Geoff,
Many thanks for your information. It is quite a rare species in
collections, most probably because of its restricted range of distribution
in an area hardly visited by malacologists. If you can send me
your postal address then I can mail you a copy of Llabador's
original decription of Eremina inexspectata. Although Pallary
has described numerous species from that area this carinated
Eremina was not among them.
Best wishes, Henk K. Mienis