From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:16:17 -0500
Dear Alexandra, Dear Jan,

there is a small book of Gert Lindner since a few time on the market. At
the moment I don't
know the title but you can ask him directly under his e-mail
or [log in to unmask] He has been to Portugal a short time ago and I am
sure
that he know quite good places there. A good place might be Sezimbra too.
I think you should contact Gert Lindner. I know he has a Portugese friend,
maybe he
can give you his address.
with best shelling greetings
Helmut from Innsbruck

Helmut "Helix" Nisters
private:
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 57 32 14
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
website: www.netwing.at/nisters
office:
Natural History Department of the
Tiroler Landesmuseum Ferdinandeum Innsbruck
Feldstrasse 11a
A-6020 Innsbruck / Austria / Europe
phone: 0043 / 512 / 58 72 86 - 37
e-mail: [log in to unmask]