From:
Phil Liff-Grieff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:57:02 -0800
Dear Conch-L'ers,

I acquired a quantity of freshwater gastropods as part of an old
collection and I am interested in getting them into the hands of someone
who will appreciate them.  These shells are from Europe and North
America and were collected anywhere from the turn of the century to the
1960's.  In all, I have about 60 small lots available.

I would be happy to trade these for other shells- preferably terrestrial
snails, but marine are OK as well- at an extremely favorable "rate of
exchange".  Please contact me privately for a list of species if you are
interested.

All the best,

Phil Liff-Grieff
La Crescenta, California  USA

By the way, I hope that this message is not in violation of the the
list's anti-commercial rules.  If so, someone can let me know and I will
refrain from posting similar e-mails in the future.