From:
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 19:48:18 -0700
Mark,

I hate to see you having problems and truly hope you can battle through all
of this.  You have been a bright light in the shell world for me and really
sparked me into accomplishing a few things (like the newsletter) that I
would not have done -- or at least not as soon, if it hadn't been for you.
I'll still be here when you come bouncing back with a criptic joke and some
news about your newest model boat.

Take care and get well,

Your friend (as the Europeans say), Tom