From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2001 20:46:26 +0100
Dear Conchlers,

yes I know now what I have not to do. I don't have to
send any living species to America. Not even one
specimen.
Sorry for James, as I wanted to help to study and to
keep living landsnails. Maybe I thought to less,
but I often had landsnails from other areas living
for short time in my home and I didn't leave them
outside. So they had not the oppurtunity to interbreed
with other species. So I have been fortunated.
Sorry James, but if you like only empty shells, please
let me know.
Also other collectors will only get empty shells from
me.
with best shelling greetings. For today my head also
is
empty.
Helmut