Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 02:52:41 +0100
Hi

I would use a large snail such as Helix or Otala. Slugs could be used, too.
This reminds me of some work by an artist (the name escapes me)who painted
card then let cockroaches run on them to make patterns. At an even smaller
scale of help from our floral and faunal friends, I think it was Pasteur who
used bacteria to create amazing artforms by  growing them on agar plates
with stencils. All very interesting.

Alex