From:
Date:
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 15:19:32 -0600
Alfonso,

You have truly chosen a Hurculean task!  A chart as you envision to just the
genus level would be extremely tough to complete with any kind of accuracy;
but to the species level??!!!  I believe you will end up with numerous
synonyms and may eventually have to designate those species known to be
valid with bold-face or something similar.  I, for one, applaud your effort
and wish you the best.  Your systematic chart will be a real help once
complete!  Congratulations.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA