From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 09:30:09 EDT
Hey Paul,

In high school (many years ago) I remember commenting to a friend about how
prices had gone up since I was a kid, when Carvel ice cream cones were a dime
each, fifteen cents for large ones.

My friend said, "Congratulations Ellen, you qualify as a member of the Young
Geezers Club, you REMEMBER WHEN..."

What do  thoseXenophora go for nowadays? Actually I'm looking for one with a
manufactured object like a coin or bottlecap attached.

Ellen (now a Middle-Aged Geezer)